Opportunities in Redmond WA...

TobyD

This is my first post in months...but I haven't forgotten you LAVA. I still lurk frequently when I need information - just don't have much time to post.

I have been working at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) now for just over a year as a vendor/contractor through Northwest Contract Services (NWCS). It has been the best career move I've made and I wanted to share the opportunity with others in the area that might be looking for a change.

NWCS is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions:

- LabVIEW developer and Hardware Test Engineer - preferably with some supervisory/team lead experience

- Hardware Test Engineers - EE with test development and design verification experience

- Manufacturing Test Engineers - EE or ME with test fixture design, test software and test equipment experience

If this has peaked anyone's interest, please PM me and I'll make sure your resume gets to the right place. I know there are a lot of talented individuals here that could be a great fit (Full Disclosure: I'm not a recruiter, but I might get a little kickback for referring someone who does good work :thumbup1: )

-Toby

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.