writing 3 times to write visa

Hi,

I am facing these problem from last one month and still i can not solve it. I looking for big help.

First problem

-----------------

I want to make a search function that will send all the address to serial device and reply with avalible addresses. My address consists of 7 bits which may be lies in between 0 t0 127. So, I need to send these all address one bye one and wait for reply of each address weather it is available or not. If so. then display the available address in dropdown list(PMBus address). I have a idea that take a for loop and impleting this.

Second problem

----------------------

After displaying all the available addresses in drop down list. User can select any of the address(that means he is writing to particular device) and able to send commands to the particular device. So, if he select the paricular address(like 10 or 22) then I want write reaming commands to that device.

Third problem

-------------------------

I have write(under regulated checkbox in my code) and read(under tab control) commands to serial device. Reading always should to run to get the values. Writing must be done when user enters the value in control and after clicking the send button.

At the moment i am writing whole command at a time like 1088(10 representing address and 88 representing command).

I don't know how to write these many thing always to one write visa. Please, some one help me with the provided code below and I am using labview 8.5

Thank you.

newvi.vi