Hiding LEDs during runtime

Does anyone know how to hide some of the LEDs or buttons on the front panel based on some conditions. Actually I am developing an user interface which will display the status of some digital lines and these lines are not fixed. They will vary with the project. So, I want to read the no:of lines from a file and display only those LEDs on the front panel .I want the rest of them to be either hidden or grayed out. How to do it?

Does anyone know how to hide some of the LEDs or buttons on the front panel based on some conditions. Actually I am developing an user interface which will display the status of some digital lines and these lines are not fixed. They will vary with the project. So, I want to read the no:of lines from a file and display only those LEDs on the front panel .I want the rest of them to be either hidden or grayed out. How to do it?

1570[/snapback]

I suggest use Property Node.

Example is here:

http://layer.uci.agh.edu.pl/~mikrobi/LAVA/...ropertNode.html

You could also write to Property Node static Boolean value for hide/show indicator.

If you want to grayed or disabled only control use Disabled property and set 0, 1 or 2 (enabled, disabled, disabled & grayed)

regards

Mikrobi