Dropdown list help

Hi,

I want to display all the available addresses on dropdownlist(only hex values not characters because imy readvisa is reading characters). In my first event case(address search), i am writing 0 to 64 hex values to serial device with command code and then it replies some other value(any value except zero) for each written address. So, if it returns any value other than zero means that address is available and i need to display the only written address in drop downlist. can some help me how i can it with case structure like i did in second event case(monitoring options).

I have one more problem with dropdown list i.e. if user select any value(hex) in dropdownlist and in other all event case will write that address to the serial device. Problem is my address search read visa reads only character and i am converting that to hex and displaying in drop downlist. If any value selected in dropdown list and user slects the monitoring options button then again in that case the selected address coverted back to character and written to device. In that case, serial device is not giving any reply. It giving reply when only, if the readvisa read only in characters are as usually diaplyed in dropdownlist and then user selects any address(means character read from readvisa) plus monitoring options button, then the device is giving the replies for all the values.

I hope you will understand my problem and please help me. Its very urgent for me to do this.

yahoooo.vi