Resolution problem

Sarah83

Hi

I like to test my code on an other PC, I transfer the code via USB. After run my LV programm all lines were contorted. I'm not able to see the cross from windows to close the application. Everything is contorted.

The resolution on the pc I'm developing is 1280x960. The resolution on the other pc is 1024x768. How can I set LV for solving this problem?

• 4 weeks later...

Be careful when using the "Size controls to front panel" option. Buttons with text and text in graphs & plots will look very bad when the panel is too small. Worse - it does not resize up very well. Also the install computers font settings - if other then default - can cause the text to be larger than the control they are adjacent to.

My advice - set your development computer monitor to the application target resolution when you develop the front panel of your code. I've even had to build 3 versions of an application with a graphical-intense front panel.

Regards

J.Hamilton