ActiveX webbrowser memory

Hi friends,

I am doing webpage testing using LabVIEW. But the problem is my CPU memory increases as I load webpages. It also affects my application's response time to stop or close it.

So I want to clear memory every time I finish one testcase. But I dont know how to do it. wacko.gif

Please help..!!!

-Sharon worshippy.gif

This issue could be one or a combination of a bunch of things: can you upload your code for us to take a look at?

Hi crelf,

I have uploaded a screenshot of one case, where I read webpage element and compare the value with the expected. The other cases look similar to this case. I am using producer consumer architecture in the application -coz I don't want to miss any inputs by the user.Also I have a lot of statemachine for different tests. If I dont execute the webpage testing statemachine the 'quit' is executed within 1 or 2 secs otherwise it waits for more than 6 sec . frusty.gif . Could this be a problem with queuing and dequeuing? But after the webpage test execution , when I press quit button, I see that 'Quit' appears on the queue instantly.

post-16569-0-00540600-1306986166_thumb.j

Sharon unsure.gif