Help

P3HT

I am learning LV and need set up a system to get I-V curves from source meters.

Could any one give me some suggestions about how to start it or share a VI with me?

I appreciate you very much for your help and time.

1761[/snapback]

Hi, the simply way to start work with LV is to see the Labview examples, there are most of things to need to start in this language

Help -> Find examples

regards

Hi, the simply way to start work with LV is to see the Labview examples, there are most of things to need to start in this language

Help -> Find examples

regards

1762[/snapback]

Hi, Thanks for your information. The examples is a little helpful. I still need more help. I would appreciate you if you could provide.

Thanks again.

• 3 years later...

QUOTE(shahzaib198 @ Nov 26 2007, 03:11 AM)

I suggest the following:

1. Try searching this site using the Search button
  2. post-949-1174569379.gifconnecting LEDs through Parallel port and giving signal from it

If this is homework, you should be careful in hooking up anything to your computer's parallel port; you could damage the parallel interface or even the whole computer unless you know what you are doing.

If this is for work or lab use that requires long term use or reliability, you should seriously consider an I/O device that is designed to interface to TTL logic and classic analog signals like this, this or this.

QUOTE(shahzaib198 @ Nov 26 2007, 03:11 AM)

I suggest the following:

1. Try searching this site using the Search button
  2. post-949-1174569379.gifconnecting LEDs through Parallel port and giving signal from it

If this is homework, you should be careful in hooking up anything to your computer's parallel port; you could damage the parallel interface or even the whole computer unless you know what you are doing.

If this is for work or lab use that requires long term use or reliability, you should seriously consider an I/O device that is designed to interface to TTL logic and classic analog signals like this, this or this.