I want to live here

Daklu

That sound stangly familiar to what my better-half says after looking her keys in the car (again). Ben

Well, I do have to remember my purse. :)

My car starts beeping at me if I leave the key in it when I get out. And it beeps wildly if I leave the car without turning it off. :oops: (tho, this isn't that difficult to forget to do when there is no engine noise)

Well, I do have to remember my purse. :)

My car starts beeping at me if I leave the key in it when I get out. And it beeps wildly if I leave the car without turning it off. :oops: (tho, this isn't that difficult to forget to do when there is no engine noise)

An entry from my "Dumbest things I ever did" list.

While sitting in traffic for a construction site I noticed the car in fornt of me had a bad brake light. So since I ws just sitting ther I jumped out of the car to tell them... and of course soon discovered I had locked the keys in the car with the car running in the middle of traffic.

Other entries in my "dumbest things" list include learning that (contrary to what I learned from cartoons) it is avery bad idea to try and pop the swollen blow dish I found on the beach. (Parrents put me in the back of the station wagon with the read window open and they drove fast).

Ben