Bitness Neutral Installer

I'm thinking out loud here. The last application I built has been out in the wild now for about 6 months, and some users are running into limits imposed by 32-bit memory space.

I've updated my code (mostly LabVIEW with a tiny amount of C++), plopped all my DLL calls in conditional disable structures that depend on the target bitness, and can now successfully load and execute the application in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions LabVIEW IDE. If all goes well tonight, when I run the builds I'll have a pair of installers in the morning.

I'm assuming there's no easy (that is native LabVIEW) way of creating a unified installer that will just plop the right version on the user's computer?

My strategy I suppose is to create a separate setup32.exe and setup64.exe, and then have a basic (32-bit) setup.exe check the bitness of the operating system before proceeding to execute the appropriate "real" installer. Or is there some automagical way of doing this in a build spec?

-m