CLD_BoilerControler Review

Hi all,

I'm just starting preparing for the CLD exam and I'd like to get some feedback on my coding style.

I think my documentation is weak, and I have some functionality issues (slides doesn't seem to work so I added a digital display I dunno what I've done wrong).I did not used tip strips for FP objects as it seems like they removed it from the exam requirements.

I found the time limit to be tight (maybe I'll get 15 extra minutes with the new format as I don't need to make the front panel)

Can you please rate my code?

Best regards,

Rodéric

Boiler Controler.zip

Neil thanks for the input, I'll try to make it more neat, meaning I really need to code faster.

To answer your question: I don't know, this seemed to be the right thing to do as I get the value at the moment the value changes (in case I have multiple states in the FIFO), but I think your method is simpler and maybe the best way to handle this (and it's simpler/faster). thanks.

Do you think I would pass with a bit more practice or there are some major improvements needed?

Edited by Roderic