New BUG - writing file on a network drive.

Hi - it looks like a BUG but maybe someone has an idea to around this problem:

This bug was observed on a compiled (built) program which written by Labivew.

When I'm trying to write to a binary file or to create a folder which the path is pointing a windows network drive (network drive mapped by windows i.e : X:\*.*) and I'm logging as every user on this computer which is not "Administrator" , even this user acount as administrator and even launch the executable porgram as an administrator (right click --> run as administrator) when it try to write to the file - it return me an error 7.

The strange thing is that when I logging in the computer as real Administrator (and not as a user with Adminitrator privileges) its working good 80-90% of the times and suddenly get this error :angry: .

This problem was shown since the operating computer was transfered into Windows 7 (64 bit) after a long and quiet period under Windos XP.

Did anyone has an idea how to around this anoying bug?

UAC is one of those things I turn down right away on my own machines. I think Microsoft knew it would be something people would want to turn off right away because it is in the "Getting Started ->" which shows up in the start menu after a fresh install.