Extended Precision matrix and linear algebra functions?

Hi Mike,

There used to be some standard functions that supported different data types in the HIgh Performance Analysis Library (HPAL). Not sure about extended but I know they went the other way and implemented some in SGL. I went to the NI labs page but it looks like it has been pulled but there is a beta program where the functionality has been moved to. The page is at https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-12086 with the address for the beta program if you were interested.

Cheers,

James

Scratch that. Remembered I still had the HPAL library installed to LV 2010 and check, it has SGL support but not EXT, sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

James

There used to be some standard functions that supported different data types in the HIgh Performance Analysis Library (HPAL). Not sure about extended but I know they went the other way and implemented some in SGL. I went to the NI labs page but it looks like it has been pulled but there is a beta program where the functionality has been moved to. The page is at https://decibel.ni.c.../docs/DOC-12086 with the address for the beta program if you were interested.

HPAL has become a new toolkit: Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix toolkit. I think it's based on the Intel Math Kernel Library which only supports single and double precision, so not much hope of it being "extended".

Greg