By Jean LINISA
Je recherche pour une mission longue durée (1 an minimum) en région parisienne un(e) ingénieur(e) LabVIEW & TestStand expérimenté(e).
Une certification CLD/CLA et/ou CTD serait fortement appréciée.
Un backgroud en électronique/mécatronique serait un plus.
Contactez-moi en MP ou par Mail
By Jean LINISA
I am french LabVIEW consultant available for worldwide remote work up to 10 hours per week.
Please find attached my resumé.
Don't hesitate to contact me for further informations.
LabVIEW Software Developer
SIGMADESIGN is a fun, fast-paced engineering consulting company currently experiencing explosive growth. We are looking for a LabVIEW Software Developer. Curiosity, competency and confidence are a must. We offer competitive compensation (DOE), Medical, Dental, and Short Term Disability insurance, a retirement plan, and profit sharing. We also offer Voluntary Benefits: Vision, Long Term Disability, and Term Life insurance.
Definition and programming of LabVIEW based software. Duties include: designing, developing, installation, and debug of custom LabVIEW based applications for a variety of monitoring, measurement, and control systems. Systems will incorporate a variety of technologies (DAQ, machine vision, motion, FPGA & real-time control, etc.) with application across a broad range of industries.
Essential Job Functions - Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain LabVIEW applications for control and data acquisition across a wide range of test and measurement systems.
· Interpret and understand control specification documents, P&ID drawings, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
· Utilize National Instruments data acquisition hardware, off-the-shelf test equipment, and custom developed hardware.
· Troubleshoot software and electrical control issues and define and/or implement solutions.
· Support, improve and modify existing LabVIEW applications as necessary.
· Create and maintain documentation, version control history, and bug tracking for LabVIEW applications in coordination with engineering and technician teams.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience: (Knowledge, skills, & abilities)
· CLD (Certified LabVIEW Developer) certification or above is required.
· 5+ years LabVIEW application development experience with demonstrated proficiency.
· Experience with NI DAQmx, NI VISA drivers, and supported protocols (GPIB, RS232/RS485, TCP/IP).
· Experience with at least one version control system and an issue tracking system.
· Attention to detail in design, programming, debug, and documentation work.
· Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
· Ability to plan work and accomplish objectives with minimum of direction.
· Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
Additional Desirable Skills, Education, and Experience:
· CLA (Certified LabVIEW Architect) certification highly desirable.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field highly desirable.
· LabVIEW Real-time and FPGA Programming experience.
· LabVIEW Object-Oriented Programming experience.
· Experience with developing Motion and Vision applications.
· Experience with CAN and Modbus network protocols.
· Familiar with basic relational database concepts.
· Linux OS administration and shell scripting experience.
· Experience with Matlab and Simulink.
· Additional software skills (C/C++, PHP, Python, etc.).
· LabVIEW for calling external code (dll, COM objects, ActiveX, .NET, etc.)
· Translation of source code from various languages (VB, C, C++, C#, Python) into LabVIEW code.
· Calling VIs dynamically.
· Experience with LabVIEW version 2012 or newer.
· Pass a post-offer background check verification.
· Complete Pre-Employment Assessment required: Begin Assessment
In addition to submitting your application, please complete the Pre-Employment Assessment to be considered for this position.
Standard office environment with normal amounts of office related conditions. Occasionally may be required to work in environmental conditions that emulate typical user environments in order to facilitate design testing and validation.
Sigma Design - Corporate Fact Sheet.pdf
This is an updated posting to the previous posting to reflect changes to the job description and requirements.
LabVIEW job opportunity
About the company:
High tech manufacturing company of non-destructive test equipment and machinery. Small but dynamic business where all employees are able to contribute directly to our success. About the role:
Full time on site position developing LabVIEW software products. This candidate will be in charge of software development and hardware integration. Candidate will be responsible for replacing old text based projects into LabVIEW and maintaining existing application. Additional projects are the re-architecting of existing applications to have a more “modern” look and feel.
3-5 years of LabVIEW application development. FPGA, digital signal processing, database and IT experience a plus, but not necessary. Engineering or physics degree a plus. US Citizenship required.
Salary negotiable and commensurate upon abilities.
Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking a LabVIEW developer with 5+ years experience in/around Boulder, CO
Requirements: Must live in/around Boulder or Longmont CO. Be available during the day to make physical working hours trips to work on code on-site in North Boulder, CO (This won't work if you're a current student attending university). A sample of test code will be given to gauge re-architect, redesign, and diagram clean-up proficiency. (In order to perform the test, you must have LabVIEW 2015+ installed the trial version is ok for this exercise.) Your attitude, work ethic and personality will be more important than your Labview proficiency. Skills can always be learned.
Nice to haves: CLD/CLAD not a must, but bonus. LV Real time, FPGA on CRIO or similar will earn you some points, but again, not completely necessary.
Pay is negotiable, also open to a contractor (1099) relationship.
Send resumes and cover letters to :