remote control

jackky

Hi all.

My project is use the myrio and labview to control my lab equipment through internet. Now I had finished my program and able to control all my equipment using the labview run in my computer.

How can I publish it on the internet and able to control it ?

I got heard one method to convert it to html file using the web publishing tool. I tried the tutorial but at the end I only saw the programming language but not the control panel that I had created.

How should I do??

Hope to heard you all soon. Thanks.

Hi jackky,

To use web publishing tool you need to check the settings of the web server and vi server located under tools<<options in the labview front panel.

one more thing should be confirmed the remote system is installed with the run time engine of the same version.

any other queries let me know?

Regards,

krish

My project is use the myrio and labview to control my lab equipment through internet. Now I had finished my program and able to control all my equipment using the labview run in my computer.

How can I publish it on the internet and able to control it ?

Did you pick one of the options at https://lavag.org/topic/19288-html-file/?p=116346 ?

You could also buy LabSocket: https://lavag.org/topic/17164-new-release-of-labsocket-the-easy-way-to-extend-labview-to-the-web/

I got heard one method to convert it to html file using the web publishing tool. I tried the tutorial but at the end I only saw the programming language but not the control panel that I had created.

I don't quite understand what you wrote, sorry. Please give a detailed description of what you did, and post screenshots of what you saw.