Loading .LLB from My EXE App

:question:

I have written a Test Executive type application that has been built into an Executable , it calls and runs a number of Test modules , these are .llb's. Each .llb contains all the vi's it needs to run as I understand the issues that the RTE has with un-resolved links etc etc. However I have a Globals llb wich is also distributed. Each test module llb uses the globals llb as does the Test Executive. When I built my Executive everything was fine. Now I have changed my Globals llb the built executive no longer works , the llb version of the executive works fine however.

I had a peek inside the executable version of the Test Executive by renaming it and using Vi library Manager and sure enough there is a copy of the Global vi inside it. Obviously when I then modified the Globals the Test Executive became incompatible with my Test llb's

The whole idea of me doing this was so I could distribute a Test Exec to various sites (Some off-shore) and then simply release Test Modules llb's and a Globals llb whenever I like without the Test Exec needing to be modified.

It would appear I have a problem with my method , any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance