Interpolation between 2 or more arrays

Hello,

I'm new to LabView so please be gentle.

I have a project on work in which I have to "merge" a number of signals. For this example I'll use 3, in order to be easier to understand:

Signal 1 with a frequency of 100, a sample rate of 46k and a duration of 3 seconds (those are random numbers)

Signal 2 with a frequency of 1000, same sample rate and a duration of 2 seconds

Signal 3 with a frequency of 500, same sample rate and a duration of 5 seconds

I need to create a new signal, signal 4, composed by signal 1 + signal 2 + signal 3. All 3 with different specifications. Basically signal 4 will have 3+2+5 seconds and every of those  3 seconds interval with the specific specifications (frequency, sample rate, duration)( i'll need to change the sample rate for signal 2 for example, also keep the signal 1 and 3 the same, or maybe to change the sample rate for signal 2 and 3.

I started to break the "problem" in small pieces in order to learn and understand what I'm doing.

So far I managed to put the 3 signals together and to obtain 3+2+5 seconds, but i don't know how to  "play" signal 4 with different sample rates.

What i'm trying now is to interpolate 2 arrays, i searched for more examples on the internet, in LabVIEW help and I don't get it how it should work with 2 arrays. I tried also to use the Threshold function.

Can someone help me with an example on how to  interpolate 2 arrays?

Let's say Array 1 has the values: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9; And Array 2 has the values 1,2,4,6,7,8,9 ( i think it is possible to have arrays with different dimensions in the end).

Thank you

In what format do you have these signals? Array? Waveform? Dynamic Data Type? If the latter two, there are some fairly straightforward ways to re-sample and interpolate in the Signal Processing -> Signal Operation palette or the Express -> Signal Manipulation palette (Align and resample plus append signals perhaps).