LabVIEW activation issues

My applogies if this isn't the proper forum...

I cannot activate LabVIEW (or any related toolkits, or packages) using my alliance member serial number. Up until about 3 weeks ago, I have had no problems. When I attempt to activate using the NI License Manager, I get the message (in red), "Invalid serial number". I have tried to contact NI (email, phone, web) app 8 times with zero success. I did get LV activated using an email-supplied activation code but was told I would have to submit a request for every individual package needed. I attempted to submit a service request using the link on NI's webpage, but it redirects to a Salesforce error page. Yesterday I received an email saying the issue would be closed since it has been resolved -even though I haven't been able to speak with anyone or resolve the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. On a side note, I've asked several people why Python has gained so much traction (as opposed to LV).  Answers generally are, cost, availability of libraries, and ease of use. I suspect it's as much or more that people arent happy with NI's serious degradation in customer service. In other words, because it's not NI. 

I think it's very unfortunate because I've found LV (and NI) in the past to be an excellent solution.   I'm at the end of my career (30+ years) and mostly just consulting these days.  Meaning I don't have to deal with NI directly very often.  But when I do it becomes apparent why I hear almost constant criticism from my clients, friends, peers.

12 hours ago, jake42 said:

I suspect it's as much or more that people arent happy with NI's serious degradation in customer service. In other words, because it's not NI. 

I think it's very unfortunate because I've found LV (and NI) in the past to be an excellent solution.   I'm at the end of my career (30+ years) and mostly just consulting these days.  Meaning I don't have to deal with NI directly very often.  But when I do it becomes apparent why I hear almost constant criticism from my clients, friends, peers.

I don't have an answer for your activation issue, but you're not alone: