Compile cRIO fails, Error -123002

Hello 

I try to compile a FPGA clicking the right mouse button on Build specifications -> click the Test FPGA --> build. It starts. But it ends 

with this window:

image.png.718030f6bd5cccf54f0c5cdb9ea53ff5.png

then in the compile status I can click details, which shows me:

image.png.0f63012b76038b9963e2694b8a21eb50.png

1. I did use windows search to find the first file in the list. I can find it. 
  2. I did try build and rebuild they both result in the same error
  3. I did clear compiled object cache did not help also
  4. added the directory at options --> Paths which did also not work

I am using Labview 2018, the project was previous build in Labview 2017 which is not available anymore.

The cRIO type is a 9074

Hope someone can help me! thank you all

Eddit:

I did previously use version 2019 of Labview this version worked fine.

I did find this link:

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P9KGSA0&l=nl-NL

I did try to run the  "FPGA Compile Worker"  it did not start so I did go to the directory where the exe file is located. In This directory I can also find a file with the name: ".NI.LV.FPGA.2019.CompileWorker.lock" This makes me think there is some software left behind from the 2019 version causing a conflict. Can I remove the LOCK file without serious consequences ?

Edited by Neon_Light
On 12/1/2023 at 2:07 PM, Neon_Light said:

Can I remove the LOCK file without serious consequences ?

That's the Unix way of creating interapplication mutexes. There are functions in Unix that allow for atomic check for this file and creating it if it doesn't exist and return a status that indicates if the file already existed (another process has gotten the lock first) or if it was created (we are allowed to use the locked resource). If that process then doesn't remove the lock file when it shutdown, for instance because it crashed unexpectedly, then the file remains on disk and prevents other instances of the process from starting.

If you are sure that no other process is currently running, that could have created this lock, you can indeed delete it yourself.