LVCE Linux activation expired, can't reactivate

I have LabVIEW 2020 Community Edition installed on Linux, and when I run it, I get the following popup:

Your LabVIEW Community Edition license has expired. Click Activate to launch a web browser and login to your NI user profile for free activation.

So I click "Activate LabVIEW Community Edition", and it opens a web browser to a page asking me to log in to my NI account. I do, and then it takes me to a page saying "You have been authenticated. You may close this window." But LabVIEW itself tells a different story:

Web browser: "You have been authenticated. You may close this window." Popup dialog: "Unable to verify LabVIEW Community Edition entitlement. Please login to ni.com and redownload LabVIEW Community Edition."

The strange thing is that the "You have been authenticated" page says 127.0.0.1 in the address bar, meaning the message is coming from my own computer rather than NI's website. So you'd think it would match what LabVIEW says, but nope.

I'm pretty sure I already tried redownloading LabVIEW Community Edition and it didn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi

This is a longstanding problem.

Read this long thread and try the options relevant for your situation :

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/LabVIEW-community-edition-won-t-activate/td-p/4111658/page/4

Hint : Check whether your Linux version is supported at all.

Also read this short text about how it should work in the ideal world :

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA03q000000kPkECAU&l=da-DK

Regards