cant get my loop to run and display images and record simulated data.

have been trying to get this code to work for days if any of yall can help it'd be appreciated :). But in summary the program is supposed to simulate record ekg data points(this is basically just the simulated code).  and cycle through 10 pictures 30 seconds each. I have almost everything done it just doesn't properly write the data points or display the next image. I feel like this is a relatively simple fix but i cant figure it out. Heres a link to my vi "https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/140W4QPNG7cZY1MwxS-ReREIstQ_OgN2J?usp=sharing"

Edited by linda rinda

Well. There's a few problems but the reason it's not showing the next image is because you increment the counter during acquisition until it's 300 and when you start the next acquisition it indexes into the path array at 300 (which yields Not A Path).

You've confused your 30 second timer with the file index. Make a proper timer with a time function and increment the index on stop.