I need some help!

2-way radar with ultrasonic sensors with left-right and up-down 90 degree opening and 3D graphic display What should I do in labview for this? instead of esp32 I use a NI USB-6008, for the motor a 5V DC 28BYJ-48 stepper motor with reduction + driver and a hc-sro4 for the sensor how to do it? Can someone help me with a labview diagram?

1 hour ago, Neil Pate said:

Pasting this here for others to see in case they don't want to download the VI.

OK, so it looks like you "just" need to update the graph now. What have you tried so far?

image.png.750838efe9431940d270a87533f635e1.png

I'm kind of stuck here! I don't know what to do next. I want to make them work togheter, to make it in such a way to move from left to right at command and to allow me to choose where to move if give the order, how to put the 3d graph and to calculate the distance and to put the resoults in a separate indicator.

Edited by Diac Stefan

You are trying to run before you can walk.

Try and get something (anything!) to display on the 3d graph. Read some docs to understand how to use its API. Once you understand the data you need to pass into it you should be able to display something on it. Then you will need to figure out how to get the actual measurements/information you care about to be displayed.,