Toolbar and run-time menu

Jannier

:( Now, I work on a user interface. I have created a runtime menu for the job. The follow job is that create a tool bar for some sub-menus in common use. LV can do this?

Using Axtivex, I have created a windows toolbar, but the toolbar can't relate to the runtime menu.

So I want to know a method that can create toolbar related to runtime menu like Visual C++.

Thanks a lot! :)

:( Now, I work on a user interface. I have created a runtime menu for the job. The follow job is that create a tool bar for some sub-menus in common use. LV can do this?

Using Axtivex, I have created a windows toolbar, but the toolbar can't relate to the runtime menu.

So I want to know a method that can create toolbar related to runtime menu like Visual C++.

Thanks a lot! :)

There is no native toolbar functionality built into LabVIEW yet. You will have to create the toolbar by adding small customized buttons to the upper border of your front panel and adding event support in your event handler for each of those buttons to trigger the corresponding action in your UI state machine.

Rolf Kalbermattet

There is no native toolbar functionality built into LabVIEW yet. You will have to create the toolbar by adding small customized buttons to the upper border of your front panel and adding event support in your event handler for each of those buttons to trigger the corresponding action in your UI state machine.

Rolf Kalbermattet

Do you means that we can't create a real toolbar for the run-time menu, just a simulate toolbar? I see. Thanks a lot!