non-sequential values Slider Bug?

WMassey

I have an I32 vertical slider control (attached) which has non-sequential values running from -2 to 8 but lacking a value for zero. The control produces the correct values and, if you ignore the placement of the slider on the scale, looks right. But the slider itself, in most cases, never aligns properly with the scale. The slider does not move in even increments from value to value. I suspect this might be a bug.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior on their system? Does it work properly in version 8?

Download File:post-2800-1131986537.vi

I have an I32 vertical slider control (attached) which has non-sequential values running from -2 to 8 but lacking a value for zero. The control produces the correct values and, if you ignore the placement of the slider on the scale, looks right. But the slider itself, in most cases, never aligns properly with the scale. The slider does not move in even increments from value to value. I suspect this might be a bug.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior on their system? Does it work properly in version 8?

I confirm. The behavior is correct if you set the type to double. You may also try to use arbitrary scale markers.