30 inches!

I'm 40, so it doesn't count; 640 x 350 x 16 colors. <snip>

If you know what a Tecmar Graphics Master is, then I'm not suprised that your eyesight is deteriorating :wacko: <snip>

Woah, what a flashback! I suddenly feel the urge to put on my white high-tops, knit tie and MEMBERS ONLY jacket and then cruise the mall drinking an Orange Julius. :rolleyes:

Hhummpff, no kibitzing young man, I specifically specified newborns only! However, since no one else spoke up I suppose we might grandfather you in [puns intended] Besides, I'll see your ensemble and raise [lower?] you my 75' rust denim leisure suit, 3" motown platforms and a fuschia and orange polyester .....

Sorry, couldn't keep that up and keep a straight face and type at the same time...

<snip>It was known (throughout german speaking region) as "Schlepp-Top" instead of "Laptop".
Oh, baby, "Schlepp-Top", I love it. Reminds me of my very first computer, a Kaypro 2X Business system, with a FULL 64K and two {TWO I'll have you know] floppy drives. CPM, now there was a real operating system....

Did anyone here ever have an Altair? :question:

However, since no one else spoke up...

And what am I? Chopped Liver? :angry:

I didn't notice the part about the resolution but I did specifically mention the 16 colors and I still do have a couple of months to my 0x19th birthday.

Yes, Schlepp-Top is a good one (as long as you don't mind puns).