Handling array in labview!

YouMiss

Anybody can tell me that how to do the following things in labview?

Basically, I need a n dimension array which can take as much data as user inputs, after a few calculations, each entry in the array will refer to a number. At last the program can

plot them on a graph whose x-axis stands for the data, and y-axis stands for result.

Cause I am a student, teacher throw this question to me without any instruction, I need some help.

Anybody can tell me that how to do the following things in labview?

Basically, I need a n dimension array which can take as much data as user inputs, after a few calculations, each entry in the array will refer to a number. At last the program can plot them on a graph whose x-axis stands for the data, and y-axis stands for result.

Cause I am a student, teacher throw this question to me without any instruction, I need some help.

I love this... hey guys, where's that post stupid/please-make-my-homework/offending questions here" forum? that i2dx mentioned a while back?

Do a search on build array, shift register, while loop, xy graph, in the LV help...

I love this... hey guys, where's that post stupid/please-make-my-homework/offending questions here" forum? that i2dx mentioned a while back?

Do a search on build array, shift register, while loop, xy graph, in the LV help...

Your comment seems a little harsh, but I have to admit that I'm not really understanding what the OP describes. Must be my poor English I guess.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Yes, do a search on build array, shift register, x-y graph, whatever! I am just a rookie, you all can say what you like, but don't forget you also grew up from a student.

Why not tell me to do a search in google? Everything need a beginning, don't be so pride. Still thanks that you tell me the great help by using "search" something in the LV help

Yes, do a search on build array, shift register, x-y graph, whatever! I am just a rookie, you all can say what you like, but don't forget you also grew up from a student.

Why not tell me to do a search in google? Everything need a beginning, don't be so pride. Still thanks that you tell me the great help by using "search" something in the LV help

The keywords I asked you to search for are components used in building the solution.

Based on the fragment of information you gave me in your original post, I was able to come up with something...

Make sure to quote your sources in your school report. LAVA Forums... ya right.

post-2-1136936783.gif?width=400

The keywords I asked you to search for are components used in building the solution.

Based on the fragment of information you gave me in your original post, I was able to come up with something...

Make sure to quote your sources in your school report. LAVA Forums... ya right.

Thanks a lot, I can understand something now

regards.