SUGGESTIONS? Reusing Express VI configuration panel in interactive applications

I have an interactive program with a graphical user interface in which data is filtered using a filter. There is a button on the user interface that would allow user to modify the filter properties. Pressing this button would pop up a configuration window, where the user can configure the filter properties. I use the same filter as part of my non-interactive programs. To allow fast configuration I have created an express vi from my filter. The configuration happens easily using the express vi configuration utility which I have written.

The problem is that I need to code the same or similar user interface for the filter configuration separately for the express vi and for the interactive program. It would be reasonable to use same code for the configuration of both of these instances. And this is not a individual case, but instead I have a huge need for not needing to duplicate my user interfaces both in express vi's and in interactive programs.

What suggestion do you folks have to get this thing done? I'm using LV 8.0 so all the Labview features are available.