Scroll bars for arrays

WMassey

I know that it's possible to simulate this using sliders and property nodes but it would be a lot more convenient if expanded array controls/indicators had an option, like text boxes have, to make scroll bars visible. Their function and location for 1-D & 2-D arrays is obvious enough. Higher-ordered arrays would require some clever idea as to where to put them or identify them so that their function was obvious.

I second the wish :!:

Perhaps the tab interface which selects sheets in an excel Workbook could serve as a model for the third dimension. (Hate, on philosophic grounds, to do anything the way Windows does it, but to be practical, most of my clients know how to use Windows applications, so even if this approach isn't intuitive, people are used to it enough that they think it is. :wacko: )

Best Regards, Louis

The LabVIEW 8.0 fairy has granted your wish.

Thanks for the good news!

It's something to look forward to when I finally get brave or motivated enough to install one of these version 8 updates I have sitting under my desk.

So far the only use I have had for v8 is as a footrest. :laugh: