help please!

fast

Hello,

i am a beginner in labview 7.1 and i do acquisition of 50 channels that it works by task in MAX.

But i need to add a number of channels for each group in my program for having a group of channels and after i need to trig each group by a software trigger(that record x sample before and x sample after a treeshold).Then i record it in a differents files that's depends of how many groups are their in the program.

The numbers of groups and the numbers of channel in each group will be change by the user each time he start the program.The maximum group we can do it' s 10 groups.

Ex: (group_one= 10 channels + group_two=25 channels + group_three=15 channels)=50 channels.Someone can help me .Thank you very much. :)

Hello,

i am a beginner in labview 7.1 and i do acquisition of 50 channels that it works by task in MAX.

But i need to add a number of channels for each group in my program for having a group of channels and after i need to trig each group by a software trigger(that record x sample before and x sample after a treeshold).Then i record it in a differents files that's depends of how many groups are their in the program.

The numbers of groups and the numbers of channel in each group will be change by the user each time he start the program.The maximum group we can do it' s 10 groups.

Ex: (group_one= 10 channels + group_two=25 channels + group_three=15 channels)=50 channels.Someone can help me .Thank you very much. :)

use the DAQmx VIs to

1. create a task

2. add the desired channels to the task

3. set the sampling rate, etc

4. scan continiously

5. check thresholds and "export" data if the values exceed your thershold

6. somewhen: stop the acquisition and clear the task.

The attatched vi may give you an idea, how it works. You have to implement the range-checking in the "data aqcuisition loop" and the file writing in the "dequeue element loop" ...

Download File:post-885-1139643504.zip

hello I2dx, thanks a lot to have reply to me.

I have this vi (trigevent)and have some problem i can' t resolve it and i try a lot of things but nothing then if you can help me thank you.

Problems to resolve:

1- I can't display on the second charts the results of vi express 'trigger and gate' (i want to display the result each time the trig detect a treshold like in a oscilloscope in the maximum large display of the charts) i think i have a problem with the scale that don't refresh automaticaly?

2-In the vi express 'trigger and gate' there is a menu call 'general' and i can select the trigger channel. But i want to select more than one channel how can i do?

If you have any idea you can help me and thank you for your help. :lightbulb:

Download File:post-3946-1139666042.vi

hmm ... i am not used with express VIs, so my guess is, your configuration of the trigger VI is not correct.

please use the example finder and take a look at "triggered measurement". i am sure, there are some examples, which you may find helpfull ...