Go ahead - press my buttons!

crelf

Hi All,

I'm putting together an update to the OpenG custom user interface toolbar buttons (partly because I have a bunch to share, and also because I want to learn more about contributing to OpenG). If you've got custom buttons that you use on your UI, please submit them to be included in the package to share for the greater good of the LabVIEW community! Below is a graphic of the buttons that have alread been submitted:

post-181-1140733469.gif?width=400

If you've got others, I'd love to hear from you!

Hi All,

I'm putting together an update to the OpenG custom user interface toolbar buttons (partly because I have a bunch to share, and also because I want to learn more about contributing to OpenG). If you've got custom buttons that you use on your UI, please submit them to be included in the package to share for the greater good of the LabVIEW community! Below is a graphic of the buttons that have alread been submitted:

post-181-1140733469.gif?width=400

If you've got others, I'd love to hear from you!

Here is my contribution.

post-121-1140798609.png?width=400

By the look of them you can guess where I cast my vote. ;)

Note: the last one is "special" as it is a customized color box.

PJM

Download File:post-121-1140798932.vi

• 3 months later...

Speaking of button groups and the libraries, I think I might have an update to those soon and some additions. I also thought I owed you a version that had the icons done properly. The current set, I thought, still have the generic LV icons for ctrls, which are not very aesthetically pleasing.

• 1 month later...