id2x,how can i creat a instraller when use your ado_tools?

I alawys creat a instraller under LV7,but now i must creat a instraller under LV8.but i cann't find a option which can creat a instraller :headbang:

I find the warn"Polymorphic VIs cannot be used as Startup/Exported or Dynamic VIs for applications or shared libraries.D:\Program Files\National Instruments\lv8\LabVIEW 8.0\user.lib\ADO-Tool.llb\ADOTool_DB Variant to Data.vi"when i build a .exe file.how can i resolve the program.

I find the warn"Polymorphic VIs cannot be used as Startup/Exported or Dynamic VIs for applications or shared libraries.D:\Program Files\National Instruments\lv8\LabVIEW 8.0\user.lib\ADO-Tool.llb\ADOTool_DB Variant to Data.vi"when i build a .exe file.how can i resolve the program.

I don't think it's a problem with the ADO-Toolkit itself. As far as I understand the warning, you try to use a polymorphic VI as startup VI. And especially using DB Variant to Data.vi as startup VI makes absolutely no sense to me. Maybe there is an error in your buildscrpit? I am allmost sure, you do not want to use that VI as startup VI, or I am on the wrong track.

remove all the VIs in "dynamic VIs and Support VIs", except this ones, you call via VI-Server during Runtime.

The subVIs of the MainVI are included automatically to the executable.

As the warning tells you, you can't include a polymorpic VI as a dynamic VI, because LV needs to know which instance to call. The polymorpic VI itself is a "empty hull" ...