XY Graph scales

Hi folks,

I'm trying to plot some points (timestamp vs values) by using XYGraph control. So far I'm able to plot different plots over the same XYGraph control. The problem comes when I have to play with Y scales cause some parameters have values between 0 and 1 but other ones have values between 0 and 100.

My question is if there is any possibility to tell XYGraph control that every plot has its own scale in terms of I could see graphically for example 3 different scales if I have 3 plots over the XYGraph.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Jose.

My question is if there is any possibility to tell XYGraph control that every plot has its own scale in terms of I could see graphically for example 3 different scales if I have 3 plots over the XYGraph.

Jose,

:lightbulb: Try thinking of it in terms of percent of 100. If you have your Y scale set up for 0-100 units, then you could display the graphs in percentages of their scale.

ie: 2 on a scale of 0-4 is 50%, 0.05 on a scale of 0-1 is 5%, etc.

Does this help?

Joe (orko)

Hi folks,

I'm trying to plot some points (timestamp vs values) by using XYGraph control. So far I'm able to plot different plots over the same XYGraph control. The problem comes when I have to play with Y scales cause some parameters have values between 0 and 1 but other ones have values between 0 and 100.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Jose.

Yes, right-click on the y-axis on your X-Y graph and select "Duplicate Scale". Show and expand your Plot Legend so that it shows all of your plots. Right click on each plot, select Y-Scale, and then select which Y scale you want that plot to be associated with. This also works on waveform graphs.