Changing XY Graph "Plot Area" Programmatically...

Ahhh, so there must be a "n" drink minimum in the LAVA Lounge! Where n is a non-zero integer...

Legacy of FORTRAN!?!? (I'm oddly compelled to offer that non sequitur...)

;)

-Pete Liiva

Actually, since even Australians can get so thirsty that they drink water, I guess we must make allowances for anyone to indulge or not as they so desire, or to partially (read non-integer) indulge in their DSP's*.

Too bad there isn't a fractional :beer: emoticon ...

As for FORTRAN, if you keep using language like that you'll be forced to stay after school and wash your CPU out with CPM.

*Digital Suds Processor

...since even Australians can get so thirsty that they drink water...

Actually, it's just a figure of speech that is usually followed by intense laughing, back slapping, and another round of beers. The only time it is socially accpetable to drink water is when you're brushing your teeth, and some of the water mixed with toothpaste is accidentally swallowed. This is to be followed immediately by gargling a beer (and swallowing the result, of course).

Disclaimer: I don't want to make myself out to be a huge beer drinker, as I know that doing so will come back and bight me on the arse during NI-Week... icon_vomit.gif - hey, that kind of looks just like a map of Australia!

As for FORTRAN, if you keep using language like that you'll be forced to stay after school and wash your CPU out with CPM.

Nooooo... please don't... I'm not actually USING a language like that, I'm just invoking its name for the sake of absudity!

Really, I am...

Not, I mean.

;)

-Pete Liiva