Operator Interface

progor

Hello,

I'm using LabVIEW 8.0, TestStand 3.5 and Simple Operator Interface.

I need to have sequence file loaded after loging in, so I don't have to load the sequence file with the button OPEN_FILE.

I tried to use invoke node attachted to application manager but it generates errors or nothing happened.

I tried solution http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch...FF?OpenDocument but I captured empty events.

Could anyone help me? Send me a print-screen or a llb-file, how to handle with ActiveX controls to solve this problem.

One more thing - I need to have the same path loaded after logout/login.

I know that it could be a problem, cause not everyone is using a TestStand but I guess that this is deeling with ActiveX controls issue.

If anyone could help me I will be very pleased :)

Download File:post-2324-1157009406.llb

IMHO: the first thing you might try is getting a new avatar - this is a respectable engineering forum, not a college student hangout.

As for your TestStand issue, what you're looking for can't be done with the simple OI, you need to take a look at how the "Full Featured" version does it when handling menu events.

If memory serves me right, I think you can give the sequencefile path as a commandline parameter to the operator interface (assuming you have an .exe made out of it). You can even use wildcards here to load multiple sequencefiles in the sequence files dropdown list.

PS: Maybe another avatar would be more appropriate here.. Thanks.

Hi, about the avatar - you were right, that wasn't smart... sorry :oops:

It is possible to have a specific sequence loaded when the Simple LabVIEW OI is opened by using a shortcut to the TestExec.exe and appending the full path of the sequence to the target of the shortcut --> properties of shortcut --> “\OperatorInterfaces\NI\Simple\LabVIEW\TestExec.exe” “\sequence_name.seq”.

I still don't know how to solve problem of loosing path after logout/login.