remote front panel error

I have a simple labview app running on a machine, and I have NI remote front panel webserver running and configured. I take a lap top connected to the internet, bring up my web browser, and type in the URL of the remote front panel file created with the web puplishing tool, everything works as intended. I take the same laptop and put it behind the firewall at work, the HTML portion of the page displays fine the remote front panel frame is displayed as usual with the "Downloading panel" context and progress bar. After several seconds the progress bar and assosiated text dissapear and an error is displayed in there place stating "fatal error occured during connection, closing connection". I am sure it has somthing to do with are firewall, I just have no idea what, therefore it would be very hard to work with the it department to resolve the issue. Any help to point me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated.