Real-Time with two network adapters

karek

I have installed LV Real-Time on a desktop pc. I have had some trouble with hardware at first, using a standard HP pc. The solution was to build a pc from scratch.

I have installed two network adapters on this Real-Time pc. The problem is that I can communicate with only one of them (primary card). I am able to set IP-address and other settings to both cards, but if I try to ping the cards, I only get answer from the primary card. Does anyone have any info regarding this problem?

I have installed LV Real-Time on a desktop pc. I have had some trouble with hardware at first, using a standard HP pc. The solution was to build a pc from scratch.

I have installed two network adapters on this Real-Time pc. The problem is that I can communicate with only one of them (primary card). I am able to set IP-address and other settings to both cards, but if I try to ping the cards, I only get answer from the primary card. Does anyone have any info regarding this problem?

RT can handle only one card, the second card is for a deterministic timed network to have time sinchronized measurement (no tcp/ip it's NI proprietary)

Ton