LV8.x vs LV7.1.1 Cursor Legend Reference Changes

Back in v7.1.1, I used to be able to create a reference to the Cursor Legend (an Array, as it happens) by right-clicking on the Cursor Legend of a Waveform Graph on the front panel:

post-2992-1163018031.png?width=400

However, if I save the code above (in 7.1.1) and open it in 8.0.1 or 8.2, the reference constant I created disappears and the code (rather obviously) breaks! See below:

post-2992-1163018128.png?width=400

The general question this raises is how can I programmatically control the properties of the Cursor Legend (now "Cursor Palette," I guess) in LV8.2? I've scoured the property tree and either I'm missing it or it's gone. Am I just blind?

I've also attached the VI file shown above, so you can play along at home. Open in 7.1.1 and it's all kosher. Open in 8.x and it's bad joss.

Justin

Download File:post-2992-1163018529.vi

If you do ever find a solution to this, please post it here. I also use a reference to the cursor legend in this way, to control the position of the cursor legend. But I haven't upgraded to LabVIEW 8.x yet, so haven't come across the problem.

Looks like I'll be sticking with LabVIEW 7.1 for the moment...

Thanks,

Mark.