Embedded Web Browser (IE Only!)

Nice implementations, both of them. I note slightly different features. Funny thing happened, I put them both on the same page and ran them in parallel, to compare. They would both load up, but whichever one loaded second (crelf's) would get frozen until the first one (LVPunk's) quit. Probably some issue with IE instances.

On another note, Chris, when I pushed the Back button, it stayed down, it does not spring back and the stop did not work for me at all, I had to abort. Still, nice. I like the wiring diagrams, instructions and docs dialog use. I can also see using it to guide someone back to a forum or website for technical support.

IE as part of a dialog box...

:thumbup: Nice!

On another note, Chris, when I pushed the Back button, it stayed down, it does not spring back and the stop did not work for me at all, I had to abort. Still, nice. I like the wiring diagrams, instructions and docs dialog use. I can also see using it to guide someone back to a forum or website for technical support.

Yeah - it's pretty old and I'd do some cleaning up before I'd use it in a project again. I might do that once I've got time to get it into the LAVAcr...