LabVIEW 8.2 native object-oriented programming poll

I'm curious if and how people are using the new LabVIEW 8.2 native object-oriented programming features. Have you been able to integrate these into your day-to-day programming? If you are using native OOP, which features do you find the most useful? If you're not using native OOP, what is preventing you from doing so? What features do you really need that you do not yet have?

I really love object-oriented programming in LabVIEW (I've been using traditional GOOP for years, now, and couldn't live without it) and want to see the native OOP framework continue to evolve as a powerful tool. The features that NI has already implemented the first iteration of native OOP (8.2) are a great start, but there is certainly ways that it can evolve! So, please help by sharing your thoughts and don't forget to keep your feedback constructive -- NI's developers are working hard to give us great tools and we want to make sure that they know we appreciate it! :)

Thanks for taking the time to take the poll and and tell us your thoughts.