Dynamic Generation of Labview 8.2 Class Hierarchy

I am working on updating the DataAct Class Browser so I thought that I would update this as well. This is a modified copy of PJM's code from this Topic.

This version uses a template instead of creating a new VI and objects for every iteration, theoretically it should be faster.

Brian

Download File:post-987-1167763756.zip

A rough transcript of my reactions on seeing this post:

0 seconds (after seeing the post): :thumbup: "Dynamic Generation of Labview 8.2 Class Hierarchy?? SWEET! Someone actually built it! I gotta check this out."

60 seconds: :blink: Ok, nice UI... seems limited... but I'll hit the run button. Maybe a config dialog appears...

61 seconds: :wacko: WHAT THE..?!?!??!

63 seconds: :headbang: NOOOOOOOOOO!

"Dynamic Generation of Labview 8.2 Class Hierarchy" -- I thought you'd built a tool for generating LabVIEW classes. You know, as in XYZ.lvclass.

I'm going to go be depressed now. The adrenaline rush followed by crash is too much.

"Dynamic Generation of Labview 8.2 Class Hierarchy" -- I thought you'd built a tool for generating LabVIEW classes. You know, as in XYZ.lvclass.

I'm going to go be depressed now. The adrenaline rush followed by crash is too much.

Step 1: List LabVIEW classes and generate the hierarchy **DONE**

Step 2: Update DataAct Class Browser which allows creation of Private and Scripting Classes, Props and Methods **In progress**

post-987-1167846650.png?width=400

Step 3: Cool applications that make use of the private and scripting API (Maybe even one that creates LabVOOP classes)

Step 1: List LabVIEW classes and generate the hierarchy **DONE**

Step 2: Update DataAct Class Browser which allows creation of Private and Scripting Classes, Props and Methods **In progress**

post-987-1167846650.png?width=400

Step 3: Cool applications that make use of the private and scripting API (Maybe even one that creates LabVOOP classes)

Step 2 is now complete: View this topic