Calling a .NET dll from Labview

I want to view all the methods and properties contained in the .dll

First of all, make sure you have the latest .NET framework off microsoft.com (You need at least .NET 1.1 SP1 for LabVIEW). If you have VS.NET, you're probably OK.

Drop a .NET refnum on your front panel. On your block diagram, right click it and select "Select .NET Class" > Browse... You can select the DLL to use and the .NET class inside the DLL to use. From there, wire up a property node or invoke nodes to use the properties/methods of the .NET DLL.

Hey Jeff

Thanks for the response!!...I can see the methods and properties for my .NET dll !

.NET refnum in LV 8.2 is found under the "Modern" controls palette >> "Refnum"

Have a Great Day

ps. I did have .NET 1.1 SP1 installed

~J

First of all, make sure you have the latest .NET framework off microsoft.com (You need at least .NET 1.1 SP1 for LabVIEW). If you have VS.NET, you're probably OK.

Drop a .NET refnum on your front panel. On your block diagram, right click it and select "Select .NET Class" > Browse... You can select the DLL to use and the .NET class inside the DLL to use. From there, wire up a property node or invoke nodes to use the properties/methods of the .NET DLL.