LAVA Certified Team - Positions Now Available!

crelf

post-181-1147895676.png

I'd like to welcome mballa to the LAVA Certified Assessor Team! Mark brings with him a strong LabVIEW background and a great LabVIEW style (check out one of his own LAVAcr submissions here).

I'd also like to confirm that we are still looking to fill one or two more positions in the LAVA Certified Assessor Team - if you're interested, please PM me directly.

QUOTE(Bryan @ Feb 21 2007, 10:20 PM)

You only need up to 30 minutes a week to dedicate to the task - in fact, some weeks you won't need to do anything at all.

QUOTE(Bryan @ Feb 21 2007, 10:20 PM)

I don't know if I meet all of the qualifications anyway.

The qualification list can be found here - check it out!

Checked them out. Right now, my time issue is in coming up with something to submit to the repository. I was working on something for a while, but then things got busy at work and at home; wife, son and house take priority. I want to get around to submitting something someday.

QUOTE(Bryan @ Feb 22 2007, 12:00 AM)

Checked them out. Right now, my time issue is in coming up with something to submit to the repository. I was working on something for a while, but then things got busy at work and at home; wife, son and house take priority. I want to get around to submitting something someday.

Fabulous - I'm looking forward to it. It doesn't need to be anything huge, just something you think will be useful to the community at large.