How to programmatically set "Dialog Table" cell text colour

Hello,

I understand/accept that certain properties of the "Dialog" style controls are not modifiable. However, with a "Dialog Table", I can modify the colour of the text in a cell using the font drop-down box, but the "Cell BG Color" property doesn't work programmatically.

Anyone know how I can do this? Is there no way of getting a reference to an individual cell, or its text properties?

Thanks,

Jaegen

QUOTE(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Mar 12 2007, 05:02 PM)

Thanks Michael, that's exactly what I ended up doing. The only reason I brought this up was that it seems inconsistent to me to allow modification of the text colour at development time (via the font drop-down), but not programmatically.

The other issue that may rear its ugly head is this (normal controls suddenly become "system" controls if you've used a "system" element in them and try to open in a later version of LV).

Jaegen

QUOTE(jaegen @ Mar 13 2007, 10:38 AM)

Thanks Michael, that's exactly what I ended up doing. The only reason I brought this up was that it seems inconsistent to me to allow modification of the text colour at development time (via the font drop-down), but not programmatically.

It could be that the bg color is all the OS allows us to change. That would almost make sense -- I know that with the selected text, when you set the bg color in the system table, then the selected text color is calculated from the background to always be a visible color. I don't know about the unselected fg text, but it seems reasonable that it would be a calculated value as well.