Control Temprature

Nullllll

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Mar 21 2007, 11:07 PM)

Hi all,

I want to control temperature through LABVIEW and if its high then fan will work if it is cold heater will work ... I need ur help coz I am new ,,, what hardware do I use??do i need any circuit???? plz i need ur help in hardware !!

I need u 2 tell a little more on your app 4 uz plz!!!!

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Mar 21 2007, 04:07 PM)

Hi all,

I want to control temperature through LABVIEW and if its high then fan will work if it is cold heater will work ... I need ur help coz I am new ,,, what hardware do I use??do i need any circuit???? plz i need ur help in hardware !!

thnx

Hi!

are u working in a test station with couple of instruments like

Hp/Agilent Switch control, powersupplies... mechanical/solid state relays? AC/DC fan?

u need a PSupply for the fan and the Heater(usually use an AC adaptor)

the Switch control (u can use Agilent 34970A or 3488/3499) will control the Heater's Adaptor to ON and OFF..

the Switch CONTROL will first access ur RELAY(maybe OMRON). and the RELAY is the one responsible for accommodating the

high current/load of the heater thru the Adaptor.

USUALLY:

**the switch control will just have to send OPEN or CLOSE (0 or 1) signal to the relay to turn on or off ur Heater (usually in Kilowatts)

and on the FAN side..

u need a Programmable POWER SUPPLY

(the one that u can control voltage thru GPIB/RS232 or other communication protocol)

u can control the Voltage that is set to the FAN if it's cold or Hot..

e.g it's like, FAN on but with the heater on blowing HOT air or just COLD air with the FAN turned on only.

u need to use to use those off-the-shelf power supplies/or switch controls to ease ur automation.

if u got them i can share to u how the project that i did similar to that.

if not u can buy a single product for controlling ur fan and heater.

or find an alternative device that will do the same process as stated above..