Anytime - that's what we're here for :) Please come back and let us know how it all worked out...

hi i have tried it by looking at examples from petes library and i somehow managed to do it but when i am trying to run itshows an error named 'control requires an external library,.i am unable to figurte out the problem.could u please help me.thanks in advance

hi

i am posting the vi.What i tried to do was i observed examples from petes library and used the activex control whoch i downloaded that they said will help in getting the picture.i used visa usb read file and some other vis.i am unable to display the continous image from webcam.i donnow how to go ahead i am using labview 8.0 version.please help me guys.Thanks in advance.

hi i am unable to install the ni imaq cos it says that it requires labview 7 or higher even though my labview version is 8.0.that was the prob i faced .THE DLL FILE I USED IS WEBCAM.DLL WHICH I AM UNABLE TO UPLOAD HERE HOW SHOULD I DO IT.i am unable to decide what i should do.i am really interested in the proj but i am unable to proceed any further as i am completely new to he labview.please help me

QUOTE(kings123 @ Apr 13 2007, 12:44 PM)

i am unable to install the ni imaq cos it says that it requires labview 7 or higher even though my labview version is 8.0.that was the prob i faced

I'm trying to help, so STOP SHOUTING!

The inability to install the driver is where you should be looking - I'm not going to help you with the other DLL because I don't know it, and I suspect that you don't know it either. Tell me why you can't install NI IMAQ for USB Cameras.

I am really sorry if i had hurt you. I dint use any phrase which would have hurt you.sorry again.The problem i have is when i try to install it it says that it requires labview 7.0 or higher but the one i am using is labview 8.0 which is higher than that.

The inability to install the driver is where you should be looking - I'm not going to help you with the other DLL because I don't know it, and I suspect that you don't know it either. Tell me why you can't install NI IMAQ for USB Cameras.