May I Join You

craftmail

QUOTE(craftmail @ Apr 20 2007, 10:59 AM)

I am Craftmail, a new member to LAVA.

i come across LAVA when I was searching for a LabVIEW and i think i am luky to find this marvelous forum that help to creat a multi anwers to question link.

finally i would say hellow to every body

Welcome to LAVA Craftmail!

How long have you been using LabVIEW and what kind of project do you plan to use LabVIEW to solve?

Ben

QUOTE(craftmail @ Apr 20 2007, 07:59 AM)

Welcome!

You should be forewarned that this is not just a place for you to get answers to your questions. If you're looking for that, you should post your questions, here. LAVA is an independent LabVIEW community where we collaberate to help each other professionally, discuss advanced LabVIEW topics, and (more than occasionally) blow off some steam. You will get out of LAVA what you give, both in how you ask questions and how you participate in helping others.

Cheers,

QUOTE(Jim Kring @ Apr 20 2007, 10:06 AM)
You should be forewarned that this is not just a place for you to get answers to your questions.
I agree that LAVA is a lot more than "answers to questions", however let's not scare those that want to ask questions. Questions are perfectly fine and acceptable here as long as you are not a homework hustler (HH) - A student that tries to get solutions to homework questions.
  • 1 month later...