any tips for a wannabe CLA?

QUOTE(crelf @ May 21 2007, 01:34 PM)

Kind of, but not really - sorry I'm being nebulous, and I'm busting to spew out all the info (really, I am), but I just can't.

I understand both the "busting" and the not telling MORE -- and I'm really NOT wanting to put you on the spot. The "kind of" tells me what I need to know.

QUOTE(Val Brown @ May 22 2007, 09:37 AM)

I understand both the "busting" and the not telling MORE -- and I'm really NOT wanting to put you on the spot. The "kind of" tells me what I need to know.

Thanks for understanding Val - I appreciate it.

QUOTE(xtaldaz @ May 21 2007, 11:01 AM)

xtaldaz - thank you!

crelf and PaulG - now I know how you get those "most active" ratings :worship: ....and by the way Paul, fuchsia always clashes with periwinkle, but pairs rather nicely with chartreuse!

QUOTE(Val Brown @ May 21 2007, 05:37 PM)

Val - I'm teaching the LV Advanced class in Vancouver BC in July...will you be attending. I hope so!!!

Let me know if you have any questions about the class. I've taught it 7-8 times now. The Canadian students that attend have all been very sharp....which prompts excellent discussion and learning :thumbup: