Anyone got a tree structure ?

Hello oopers,

I've got a presentation to do next thursday on OOP in LabVIEW. I have to confess I have not done too much with LVOOP so far, I just have a hard time thinking in objects that I cannot reference. So I also have no good idea on how to create something that can be used to store data in a hierarchy without too much of a hassle. I would be interested to hear from anyone that has built a nicely working tree structure. There was a thread of Tomi here about this subject. But unfortunately he mentioned it couldn't do recursing the tree. I consider this pretty vital, so if anyone has one that can recurse/traverse the tree I would be rather interested. Or any other template or pattern, because I'm just gathering all kinds of OO stuff to learn how people did things with LVOOP.

Joris

I'm not exaclty sure if this helps or not, but another LAVA member created a really nice Tree Control API that is available thru the Code Repository.

Tree Control API

This is a really great tool for Using the LabVIEW Tree Control. It doesn't really use the LVOOP, but it does have a similar by reference feel to the Endevo Goop.

I hope this helps,

Dave Graybeal