need help in Webcam with labview

I'm a new labview user that currently working on a project which using webcam for online machine monitoring .i'm using labview 7.0 I had successfully installed the NI-IMAQ for USB camera.I have run through the guideline in the readme file but i can't get any image. What i can c in my image output is nothing but gray with the image name. Am i missing any step? Can someone kindly provieds some guidelines on this?

• 4 months later...
I'm a new labview user that currently working on a project which using webcam for online machine monitoring .i'm using labview 7.0 I had successfully installed the NI-IMAQ for USB camera.I have run through the guideline in the readme file but i can't get any image. What i can c in my image output is nothing but gray with the image name. Am i missing any step? Can someone kindly provieds some guidelines on this?

Attached a ActiveX Control that can be used for acquiring images from webcam..

1) Copy the WebCam.ocx to system32 folder

2) register the Control by executing the following in command prompt, c:\windows\system32>regsvr32 WebCam.ocx

3) Now Insert the activeX Control in ur Front Panel..it would be available by the name, "WebCam.LiveWindow"

After inserting, we will be getting Live Images from WebCam..

If you want a image to store into a bmp file, then use CopyImagetoFileBMP method available in the controls..

Download File:post-4279-1168672256.zip