Syncronizing index of to array controls

QUOTE(AndersBjork @ Jun 25 2007, 04:34 PM)

I have been trying some hour to to syncronize the index of two array controls by use of the property nodes, is it possible to get that working?

I don't fully understand what you want.

I think you mean that if one of the array controls it's index changes the other one follows?

And most likely this should be event driven.

What kind of code do you have?

Ton

QUOTE(tcplomp @ Jun 25 2007, 05:07 PM)

I think you mean that if one of the array controls it's index changes the other one follows?

Yes thats what I meant.

I had a simple while loop with two array controls, two property nodes, a time delay and stop button. For testing, tested several properties by read and write.

QUOTE(orko @ Jun 25 2007, 08:11 PM)

Hmm.. Not sure why that wouldn't work (works fine for me). On a side note, wiring through block diagram objects like that (through Array2's property node to Array3's) violates the left-to-right data flow, and you can't be 100% certain where the connection points are without moving Array2's property node out of the way. Of course, I'm being slightly hypocritical on style guidelines since I didn't wire up the error nodes in my example. :)

Is it working for you now, or are you still having trouble?

It is working fine, tomorrow I will try to implement that in an application. I will take note of your suggestion when wiring it up tomorrow.