plotting multiple graphs on waveform charts

QUOTE(abuch06 @ Jul 18 2007, 08:34 AM)

is it possible to graph more than 9 channels at a time on a waveform chart? right now I'm feeding a cluster of nine elements into the chart but it wont let me graph more. if possible i want to be able to feed over 25 channels at a time.

Are you by chance using the Array to Cluster VI? If so you have to right click and choose the size of the cluster. This value defaults to 9 which is what made me suspect that.

George

QUOTE(george seifert @ Jul 19 2007, 12:06 AM)

Are you by chance using the Array to Cluster VI? If so you have to right click and choose the size of the cluster. This value defaults to 9 which is what made me suspect that.

:thumbup: Yeah - I figured that was the issue, but I wanted to see the code first.

sorry im really new at this... it says on the forum that ive been using labview since 2006; total lie... I've been using it for about 4 weeks lol.

i didnt know that you could change the size of clusters! that worked perfectly, thanks for the help!

for some reason the forum wont let me post the vi... is there a common reason for this or am i doing something wrong?

another problem with my program: i cant get the x-axis to read more than 2000 pieces of data in at a time... after that it dumps the info and continues. anyway to change this? right now im using property nodes to control the x-axis and im feeding in the amount that i want but it always displays 1 to 1999 for some reason.

QUOTE(abuch06 @ Jul 19 2007, 12:42 AM)

No need to apologize :)

for some reason the forum wont let me post the vi... is there a common reason for this or am i doing something wrong?

Probably - check this out the forum tutorial section, and feel free to use the testing area as a scratch pad.

another problem with my program: i cant get the x-axis to read more than 2000 pieces of data in at a time... after that it dumps the info and continues.

Are you sure it's 2000? The default for a waveform chart is 1024 - right click on the chart and select "chart history length" - you can set it to whatever you want (within reason :) )